Yocon Patient Information Including Side Effects
Brand Names: Erex, Testomar, Yocon, Yohimar, Yohimbe, Yohimex
Generic Name: yohimbine (Pronunciation: yo HIM bean)
- What is yohimbine (Yocon)?
- What are the possible side effects of yohimbine?
- What is the most important information I should know about yohimbine?
- What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking yohimbine?
- How should I take yohimbine?
- What happens if I miss a dose?
- What happens if I overdose?
- What should I avoid while taking yohimbine?
- What other drugs will affect yohimbine?
- Where can I get more information?
What is yohimbine (Yocon)?
Yohimbine increases the amount of blood that is allowed to flow into the penis and prevents blood from flowing out of the penis. It can cause an erection.
Yohimbine is used to treat and diagnose some types of impotence.
Yohimbine may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this product guide.
yohimbine 5.4 mg-URL
round, white, imprinted with 6377 V
What are the possible side effects of yohimbine?
If you experience any of the following serious side effects, stop taking yohimbine and seek emergency medical attention:
- an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of your throat; swelling of your lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
- a very irregular or fast heartbeat; or
- confusion or unusual behavior.
Other, less serious side effects are more likely to occur. Continue to take yohimbine and talk to your doctor if you experience
- anxiety, irritability, or nervousness;
- tremor (shaking);
- headache; or
- skin flushing.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.
Read the Yocon (yohimbine hydrochloride) Side Effects Center for a complete guide to possible side effects
What is the most important information I should know about yohimbine?
Use caution when driving, operating machinery, or performing other hazardous activities. Yohimbine may cause dizziness. If you experience dizziness, avoid these activities.
Use caution when rising from a sitting or lying position. Yohimbine may be more likely to cause dizziness when changing positions.
Additional Yocon Information
- Yocon Drug Interactions Center: yohimbine oral
- Yocon Side Effects Center
- Yocon Overview including Precautions
- Yocon FDA Approved Prescribing Information including Dosage
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Sex & Relationships
Get tips to boost your love life.