- What other names is Yohimbe known by?
- What is Yohimbe?
- How does Yohimbe work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Yohimbe.
Possibly Effective for...
- Sexual dysfunction caused by selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Sexual excitement, exhaustion, chest pain, diabetic complications, depression, and other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Next: How does Yohimbe work?
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
Find out what women really need.