Magnesium is a crucial element that we should be getting from a well-balanced diet. Unfortunately, many people don’t get enough magnesium in their diets. Before you reach out for supplements, you should know that a few servings of magnesium-rich foods a day meet your daily requirement of magnesium.
The body needs to get enough magnesium to support muscle and nerve function, as well as energy production. Magnesium glycinate is a magnesium supplement used to treat magnesium deficiency in the body. There are several benefits of taking magnesium glycinate:
- Reduced risk of stroke, heart failure, and diabetes: A low magnesium level for a long time can increase the risk of stroke, heart failure, and diabetes. Clinical studies have shown that increased magnesium levels contributed to a reduced risk of stroke, heart failure, and diabetes.
- Chronic pain relief: Studies have reported that magnesium glycinate plays a dynamic role in pain management. Thus, flexibility and general quality of life are also improved.
- Chronic fatigue syndrome: One study suggested that magnesium was effective in treating chronic fatigue. However, more research is required to prove this finding scientifically.
- Mental health regulation: Magnesium plays a significant role in brain functioning and mental health. Magnesium deficiency can lead to neuromuscular and psychological symptoms, including:
- Decreased severity of asthma attacks: Magnesium probably reduces the severity of asthma attacks by
What are the conditions that lead to magnesium deficiency?
Some factors that lead to magnesium deficiency include:
How to use magnesium glycinate tablet?
You should follow these instructions while using magnesium glycinate tablets:
- Read the package leaflet for information on dosage and other relevant things.
- Take the magnesium glycinate tablet orally.
- Always take magnesium supplements with a meal to reduce stomach upset and diarrhea.
- Ensure to take the supplement with a full glass of water.
- Do not break extended-release or delayed-release tablets or capsules. Swallow it as a whole.
- Do not crush or chew extended-release or delayed-release capsules or tablets.
- In case of a suspension, shake well before each dose.
- Take the medication regularly at the same time each day. Avoid overdosing yourself with magnesium to prevent its side effects.
- Store the supplements at room temperature away from light and moisture.
Magnesium glycinate should be used with caution if
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors