- What other names is Calcium D-glucarate known by?
- What is Calcium D-glucarate?
- How does Calcium D-glucarate work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for Calcium D-glucarate.
Calcium D-glucarate is used for preventing breast, prostate, and colon cancer; and for removing cancer-causing agents, toxins, and steroid hormones from the body.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Preventing breast, prostate, and colon cancer.
- Detoxifying the body by removing carcinogens, toxins, and steroid hormones.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.