In this Article
- What other names is California Poppy known by?
- What is California Poppy?
- How does California Poppy work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Are there any interactions with medications?
- Dosing considerations for California Poppy.
Special Precautions & Warnings:Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of California poppy during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.
Surgery: California poppy can slow down the central nervous system, causing sleepiness and other effects. There is some concern that California poppy might slow down the central nervous system too much when combined with anesthesia and other medications used during and after surgery. Stop using California poppy at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.