Cherry Laurel Water
- What other names is Cherry Laurel Water known by?
- What is Cherry Laurel Water?
- How does Cherry Laurel Water work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Cherry Laurel Water.
Cherry laurel water is used for treating cough, colds, trouble sleeping (insomnia), stomach and intestinal spasms, vomiting, muscle spasms, pain, and cancer. It is also used as a sedative to promote sleepiness.
Cherry laurel water is used in eye lotions.
Some people inhale cherry laurel water to improve breathing.
Don't confuse cherry laurel water with wild cherry bark or sweet bay leaf (laurel).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Pain relief.
- Muscle spasms.
- Trouble sleeping (insomnia).
- Stomach and intestinal spasms.
- Breathing problems, when inhaled.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.