Brand Name: N/A
Generic Name: boron
Drug Class: Minerals, Other
What Is Boron and How Does It Work?
People also apply boric acid to the skin as an astringent or to prevent infection; or use it as an eye wash.
Boron was used as a food preservative between 1870 and 1920, and during World Wars I and II.
Dosages of Boron:
- Natural product, no established recommended daily average for this nutrient
Dosage Considerations – Should be Given as Follows:
Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia
- 1-20 mg/day; maximum tolerable intake approximately 20 mg/day
Acceptable safe boron intake:
- Children 1-3 years: 3 mg/day
- Children 3-8 years: 6 mg/day
- Children 8-12 years: 11 mg/day
- Children 13-18 years: 17 mg/day
Find out what women really need.