- What other names is English Horsemint known by?
- What is English Horsemint?
- How does English Horsemint work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for English Horsemint.
People take English horsemint for digestion problems, including intestinal gas (flatulence). They also take it for headaches and general pain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Digestion problems, including intestinal gas (flatulence).
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.