- Are Asmanex and Flovent the Same Thing?
- What Are Possible Side Effects of Flovent?
- What Are Possible Side Effects of Asmanex?
- What is Flovent?
- What is Asmanex?
- What Drugs Interact with Flovent?
- What Drugs Interact with Asmanex?
- How Should Flovent Be Taken?
- How Should Asmanex Be Taken?
Are Asmanex and Flovent the Same Thing?
What Are Possible Side Effects of Flovent?
Common side effects of Flovent include:
- sore throat,
- white patches in your mouth/on your tongue,
- signs of infection (fever, chills, cough, persistent sore throat),
- vision problems,
- increased thirst or urination,
- easy bruising or bleeding,
- mental/mood changes (such as depression, mood swings, agitation),
- bone pain,
- runny or stuffy nose, or
Infrequently, Flovent may cause sudden severe wheezing or trouble breathing immediately after you use it. If this occurs, use your quick-relief inhaler and get medical help right away.
What Are Possible Side Effects of Asmanex?
Common side effects of Asmanex include:
- inflammation of the nose and throat,
- sore throat,
- inflammation of the sinuses (sinusitis),
- runny or stuffy nose,
- flu infection,
- muscle or joint pain,
- back pain,
- upset stomach,
- loss of appetite,
- changes in menstrual periods,
- tired feeling,
- hoarseness, or
- deepened voice
What is Flovent?
Flovent (fluticasone propionate) is a steroid used to prevent asthma attacks. It will not treat an asthma attack that has already begun.
What is Asmanex?
What Drugs Interact With Flovent?
What Drugs Interact With Asmanex?
Asmanex HFA may interact with antifungal medicines or HIV/AIDS medicines.
How Should Flovent Be Taken?
Flovent should be orally inhaled only in patients aged 12 years and older. The recommended starting dose ranges from 88-880 mcg twice daily. The maximum recommended dose is 880 mcg twice daily.
How Should Asmanex Be Taken?
Asmanex HFA comes in 2 strengths. The dose of Asmanex HFA is 2 puffs in the morning and 2 puffs in the evening.
FDA. Flovent Side Effcts Drug Center.
RxList. Asmanex Side Effects Drug Center.