- What other names is Larch Turpentine known by?
- What is Larch Turpentine?
- How does Larch Turpentine work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Larch Turpentine.
Larch turpentine is applied to the skin for treating nerve pain, joint pain, boils, fevers, colds, cough, bronchitis, tendency toward infection, blood pressure problems, and mouth and throat swelling and pain (inflammation).
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Nerve pain.
- Joint pain.
- Blood pressure problems.
- Swelling (inflammation) of the mouth and throat.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.