to prevent and relieve nasal symptoms of hay fever and other nasal allergies:
- runny/itchy nose
- allergic stuffy nose
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- see package insert on how to use pump
- parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours). If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust)
- to prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of your allergies. For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- if desired, you can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- protect from light
- keep carton and package insert. They contain important instructions.
- do not use if imprinted plas tic bottle wrap is broken or mis s ing
- see bottom panel for lot number and expiration date
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water
Questions or comments?
call 1-877-9-ALLERGY (1-877-925-5374)
Prestige Brands Holdings , Inc. Revised: Feb 2022
Do not use
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
When using this product
- it may take several days of use to notice an effect. Your best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use
- do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms
- do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs
- hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs
- your symptoms worsen
- you have new symptoms
- your symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks
- you need to use for more than 12 weeks
If pregnant or breas t-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
See WARNINGS Section above
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors