- What other names is Nasturtium known by?
- What is Nasturtium?
- How does Nasturtium work?
- Are there safety concerns?
- Dosing considerations for Nasturtium.
People take nasturtium in combination with other herbs for urinary tract infections (UTIs), swollen airways, cough, and bronchitis.
Nasturtium is sometimes applied directly to the skin in combination with other herbs for mild muscular pain.
Insufficient Evidence to Rate Effectiveness for...
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs).
- Mild muscle pain, when applied directly to the skin.
- Other conditions.
Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database rates effectiveness based on scientific evidence according to the following scale: Effective, Likely Effective, Possibly Effective, Possibly Ineffective, Likely Ineffective, and Insufficient Evidence to Rate (detailed description of each of the ratings).
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Find out what women really need.