Night Sweats (Causes, Remedies, and Treatments in Women and Men)
Table of Contents
- Night sweats definition and facts
- What are night sweats?
- What are the causes of night sweats in women, men, and children?
- What other signs and symptoms accompany night sweats?
- Permimenopause and Menopause
- Hormone disorders
- Idiopathic hyperhidrosis
- Other medications
- Neurologic conditions
- Night sweats treatment
- Which types of doctors treat night sweats?
Night sweats are an early symptom of some cancers. The most common type of cancer associated with night sweats is lymphoma. However, people who have an undiagnosed cancer frequently have other symptoms as well, such as unexplained weight loss and fever.