Medical Definition of Binge drinking
Binge drinking: The dangerous practice of consuming large quantities of alcoholic beverages in a single session. Binge drinking carries a serious risk of harm, including alcohol poisoning.
See Alcohol poisoning.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Expands Approval of Sutent to Reduce the Risk of Kidney Cancer Returning
- FDA Approves New Treatment to Prevent Bleeding in Certain Patients with Hemophilia A
- FDA Approves Treatment for Rare Genetic Enzyme Disorder
- FDA Grants Marketing of the First Device Helping to Reduce the Symptoms of Opioid Withdrawal
- FDA Approves Pill with Sensor that Digitally Tracks if Patients Have Ingested their Medication
Get tips on therapy and treatment.