Medical Definition of Pharmacopoeia
Pharmacopoeia: An official authoritative listing of drugs. Aspirin has, for example, long been in the pharmacopoeia.
By extension, a pharmacopoeia is a collection or stock of drugs.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/14/2016
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
- FDA Clears New Robotically-Assisted Surgical Device for Adult Patients
Find out what women really need.