Medical Definition of Retinopathy
Retinopathy: Any disease of the retina, the light-sensitive membrane at the back of the eye. The type of retinopathy is often specified, such as arteriosclerotic retinopathy, diabetic retinopathy, or hypertensive retinopathy.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 5/13/2016
Top RxList Drug News
- Eat More Fiber, Not Less, During Pelvic Radiotherapy?
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
Get breaking medical news.