Medical Definition of Angiogram
Angiogram: An X-ray image of blood vessels. The vessels can be seen because a contrast dye within them blocks the X-rays from developing an imaging film.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 5/13/2016
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- Eat More Fiber, Not Less, During Pelvic Radiotherapy?
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
Get the latest treatment options.