Medical Definition of Anomaly
Anomaly: Any deviation from normal, out of the ordinary. In medicine, an anomaly is usually something that is abnormal at birth.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- Eat More Fiber, Not Less, During Pelvic Radiotherapy?
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
Parenting and Pregnancy
Get tips for baby and you.