Medical Definition of Male genitalia
Male genitalia: The genital organs of the male. These are usually separated by convention into the external and internal genitalia.
The male external genitalia comprise the penis, the male urethra, and the scrotum.
The male internal genitalia comprise the testis, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicle, ejaculatory duct, bulbourethral gland, and the prostate.
See also: Male external genitalia; and Male internal genitalia.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 5/13/2016
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves First Two-Drug Regimen for Certain Patients with HIV
- MI Linked to Increased Vascular Dementia, Not Alzheimer's
- New Guidelines Released on Pediatric Obesity and Stigma
- FDA Expands Approval of Sutent to Reduce the Risk of Kidney Cancer Returning
- FDA Approves New Treatment to Prevent Bleeding in Certain Patients with Hemophilia A
Get the latest on staying strong.