Medical Definition of Flu vaccine
Flu vaccine: In 2010, the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) expanded the recommendation for influenza vaccination to include all individuals six months of age and older.
Vaccines are available for people with an allergy to eggs.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 1/24/2017
Top RxList Drug News
- FDA Approves First Two-Drug Regimen for Certain Patients with HIV
- MI Linked to Increased Vascular Dementia, Not Alzheimer's
- New Guidelines Released on Pediatric Obesity and Stigma
- FDA Expands Approval of Sutent to Reduce the Risk of Kidney Cancer Returning
- FDA Approves New Treatment to Prevent Bleeding in Certain Patients with Hemophilia A
Find the secrets to longer life.