Medical Definition of Pharmacopeia
Pharmacopeia: An official authoritative listing of medications. Some countries, such as the UK, establish official pharmacopeias, as do some medical groups and health maintenance organizations (HMOs).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 7/1/2016
Drug Medical Dictionary of Terms by Letter
Medical Dictionary Term:
Top RxList Drug News
- Eat More Fiber, Not Less, During Pelvic Radiotherapy?
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
Find out what women really need.