Medical Definition of Anisocoria
Anisocoria: A condition in which the left and right pupils of the eyes are not of equal size. The size of the pupil determines how much light is let into the eye. With anisocoria, the larger pupil lets more light enter the eye. There are many causes of anisocoria, including eye injury or infection and swelling within the brain.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/9/2016
Top RxList Drug News
- Eat More Fiber, Not Less, During Pelvic Radiotherapy?
- Regular Walking, Even if Minimal, Tied to Lower Death Risk
- FDA Approves CAR-T Cell Therapy to Treat Adults with Certain Types of Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- FDA Clears Ustekinumab (Stelara) for Plaque Psoriasis in Teens
- 'Alarming' Increase in Stroke Risk Factors
Find out what women really need.