WebMD and FDA updates and news releases on prescription medications and drug manufacturing/distribution.
- Defects More Common Than Expected in Kids After Zika Exposure
- Medication Omission Common Cause of Fatal Med Errors
- ADHD and ASD Risk Rises When Older Sibling Has a Diagnosis
- Almost Half of U.S. Adults to Skip Flu Shot
- Almost Half of Americans to Skip Flu Shot This Year
- Influenza Activity in US Rises Slightly
- Nurse Fired for Refusing Flu Shot, Protestors Say
- Opioids Prescribed by Dentists Tied to Addiction Among Youth
- Global Spike in Measles a 'Serious Concern'