WebMD and FDA updates and news releases on prescription medications and drug manufacturing/distribution.
- Questions Linger About Steroid Injections and Knee Arthritis
- Alcohol Problems Grow as Booze Gets a Bigger Kick
- Higher Fruit, Vegetable Consumption Tied to Well-Being
- Man Who Led FDA Team to Approve LASIK Now Says It Was a Mistake
- Diabetes Eye Exam Frequency in US Is 'Alarmingly Low'
- Consuming Ultraprocessed Food Tied to Higher Mortality
- Hospital Prices Rising Much Faster Than Physician Fees
- FDA OKs First Targeted Therapy for Rare Blood Clotting Disorder
- Google's 'Predictive EHR' Uses Machine Learning to Forecast Health Events
- Abuse-Deterrent OxyContin Tied to Spike in Hepatitis C
- Six 'Obesity-Related' Cancers on Rise in US Young Adults
- FDA Fast-Tracks OTC Naloxone for Opioid Overdose