Abilify

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 22

I have suffered with chronic depression for most of my life. I have tried almost every antidepressant out there with varying degrees of success. I currently take 90 mgs of Cymbalta every day. While it is somewhat effective for me I still suffered greatly from nagging depression. It wasn't until my psychiatrist added Abilify that I experienced almost complete relief of my depression. Within two weeks I was feeling better than I have in many years. The feelings of sadness are gone and I wake up feeling ready to face the day. It has helped me tremendously. For me, this drug has worked miracles I never thought possible.

Related Reading: depression | cymbalta | abilify

Comment from: OakvilleGirl2555-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 22

This medication (as an add on to Citalopram) makes me want to get up early every day and be productive. I feel happier than I ever thought possible with the addition of this med (having dealt with minor chronic depression for most of my adult life).

Related Reading: citalopram | depression

Comment from: trod55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 01

I started by taking 10 mg once a day. Within 4 days I noticed a remarkable difference in my depression. For the first time I felt like going out and felt full of energy. Since I started taking anti depressants over 30 years ago this medication has made the biggest difference in my life. I started taking in without any promises and was amazed with the results. I would recommend it to someone suffering from depression where their anti depressant alone does not have a complete change in their state of mind.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: Pisces55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 19

I used to be extremely impatient, irritable and had frequent anger bursts. After I started Abilify 5mg together with Bupropion 300mg I radically changed. Now I am extremely patient, but I miss my old self as a go-getter. Anyway my family is thankful I am under treatment so I can manage my life more wisely.

Related Reading: abilify | bupropion

Comment from: Zak65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 02

I was put on abilify for depression along with Lexapro. At first there was no side affects. Then after about 2 years I gained about 90 pounds. Also my right hand began to shake. But the worst thing was not being able to control my bowel movements. The thing is I did not realize it was the abilify causing these problems. The way I figured out the cause was I ran out of abilify and was off it for about a week. I started regaining control of my bowels (this is one thing they don't list as a side affect). That had to be the most embarrassing period of my life. Since I quit taking the drug I lost 80 pounds and my hand stopped shaking. But best of all I have control of my bowels. They say the drug has different affects on people but it's not the drug for me. To those that it helped I say hurrah but I've read more negative comments than positive.

Related Reading: abilify | depression | lexapro

Comment from: Mn. Larry65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 02

Related Reading: depression | lamotrigine | abilify

Comment from: midwestman19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 09

adding this to my treatment helped me greatly.

Comment from: caner165-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 15

Terrible made me clench my teeth and rock back & forth. Two yrs later I still do it. Terrible side effects for me. not recommended by me.

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 08

I took this medication (2.5 mg) for month and half. During this period, I developed muscle spasms in my left neck. This causes my upper right back muscles to spasm. It has been 2.5 years since I stopped this medication and my spasms still haven't subsided. I tried cogentin, clonazepam but still didn't resolve the spasms. I consulted a PCP, psychiatrist and neurologist and say there is no medical problem. I'm losing hope by the day and just wanna quit life. If anyone experienced similar symptoms and got better please email me [email protected] Thank you

Related Reading: muscle spasms | cogentin | clonazepam

Comment from: Anna13-18on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 08

Hi I am Anna and the reason I’m reviewing this medication is because it changed my life completely (and not in a good way). Let me start off from the beginning: I was diagnosed with major depression and bipolar disorder when I was around 7 (I am now 15). In my opinion I believe this was an extremely poor diagnosis by my therapist. Anyways, roughly a few months after seeing a psychiatrist I was put on Abilify. I was originally a very healthy and underweight/average kid, but as I continued to take Abilify my weight drastically increased. I was extremely athletic but I still gained weight. As can be expected, as I gained weight, my self confidence dropped as well. My self confidence and mental health was at an all time low from 6th grade to the beginning/middle of 8th grade. In addition I had unhealthy cholesterol levels. My highest weight was around 165 lbs and 5’2. Suicidal thoughts and attempts were a constant in my life because I hated my body and myself so much. Eventually after multiple failed attempts, in 8th grade I was taken off of Abilify. I became homeschooled to help with stress. Even though i was homeschooled and not exercising, I began to lose weight without any major changes to my eating habits. I liked the weight loss and began to “diet” and dropped A LOT of weight and becoming 3” taller. After people always commenting on my low weight I began to binge and purge (not sure of whether to gain or lose weight) throughout summer and the beginning of 9th grade. I was confused about whether i would gain weight if I ate unhealthy or too much. I was afraid of going back to my “fat” self but I also didn’t wanna get called “a twig”. I was pulled back and forth. As of today, I am fairly content with my weight and I am aware that Abilify slowed down my metabolism TREMENDOUSLY. Of course Abilify did not single handedly lead to suicidal thoughts but I think it’s important to understand just how badly the weight gain effected me. Hope this helped :)

Related Reading: depression | bipolar disorder | abilify

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 09

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order with 10% discount for all purchased. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Email: [email protected] Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: Susie Q65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 28

I have been on Abilify for 3 years. It is like a miracle drug. In combination with Zoloft I am basically depression free. No dark lows and I feel better about myself than I have in years. Interested in getting out and being productive.

Related Reading: abilify | zoloft | depression

Comment from: Celine25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 07

I started having paranoia and hallucinations recently so my psychiatrist added 5mg pill of Abilify. I have experienced drooling, face drooping, excessive crying and impulses to cry while speaking. Iâ??m electing to go off of this medication to try something different. It did help me seem more focused but the side effects arenâ??t worth it! I HATE Abilify!

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 16

Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, Treatment See Slideshow
Comment from: Kepons55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 02

I noticed improvement in my motivation within a couple of weeks. My new progress and focus feel good and natural. I've had no side effects that I'm aware of. I'm also on Lorazepam (as needed) and Wellbutrin 450 mg.

Related Reading: lorazepam | wellbutrin

Comment from: bum5145-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 18

It is effective but I have gained weight with it and want to get off of it.

Comment from: pipers mom75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 01

I am taking lexapro and abilify. Have had deppression off and on for years. The last one was the worst. Within 10 days I was feeling like an entirely different person with no side effects at all. I have not felt this good in years. Hope it lasts.

Related Reading: lexapro | abilify

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 08

Stay tired all the time. Drool.

Comment from: ...7-12on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 30

When I took the medication, after a few months, I turned bright red like a pickled beet and I had a heart rate of about 200. Overall, it almost killed me.

Comment from: LizzieMmmkay25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 02

This was the first antipsychotic med I've ever taken. I can say that it was bad from the get go. I couldn't sit still or sleep at all! I felt like an alien in my own body, it's like nothing I can describe. I've tried plenty of medications and had side effects before but Abilify was debilitating. My eyes were twitching because of this drug and my heart would race. I cannot speak for everyone, to each their own, but please be careful with this medication.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 09

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 21

Comment from: edwin65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 29

Lifesaver for me.

Comment from: bsteeves55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 31

I have been on various anti-depressants for the last 24 years.Am currently taking 300 mg.of Wellbutrin but I needed help.Have had doom and gloom thoughts(not suicidal though)Doctor prescribed 2 mgs of Abilify.Took half for a week the the whole thing thereafter.Felt great the first couple of weeks!Happy no doom and gloom.But my dry eyes have gotten worse,feel dizzy and "fuzzy",stomach is starting to bother me and mood is going back to what it was before.Probably will talk to my doctor about going off it.Side effects are too much-especially dry eyes getting worse.I've had them for YEARS(caused by another hateful drug-Accutane)and I am seeing a doctor about that problem.Also will make an appointment with a therapist.

Related Reading: wellbutrin | abilify | dry eyes

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 19

After several years on abilify I developed Tardive Dyskinesia a terrible involuntary movement disorder. Especially involving the tongue. It started off with a lip quiver and clucking my tongue on top of my mouth. I was taken off the medication and continue to have problems with tongue thrusting and movements that cause me to bite my tongue, sometimes severely. I had painful soars on top of my tongue and ulcers under my tongue. Worse part there is no treatment or cure. It may go away in months, years or never. I have neck pain from the tensiing of muscles that cause severe headaches. Itâ??s been approx 3 months for me so far with little improvement. I originally found the drug helped with depression but was not worth the price I am paying physicallly. Look into all antipsychotic medications as they can carry the same risks. Which is the class of drug Abilify actually is.

Related Reading: abilify | neck pain | depression

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 17

just started taking this.how long does it take to notice changes and does it really work?

Comment from: Gordon55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 20

Abilify enhanced the effectiveness of the other medications that I take for depression. It helped me deal with my depression that much better. I had no side effects.

Related Reading: abilify | depression

Comment from: No more. 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 07

Was prescribed 2 mg abilify to add to my 300mg of Wellbutrin and 1 mg of klonopin. First couple days taking it were absolutely horrible. My anxiety was 10 fold, I was restless, and seemed like I just couldnâ??t relax. Worst of all EVERYTHING irritated me. So thankful my boyfriend is extremely patient because I was so crabby and mean. Dizziness and headache were added the second day of taking it. Along with a racing gear. I stopped taking it. No more of that. Now itâ??s the evening of the first night not taking it and Iâ??m feeling so much better. Dizziness and headache is all thatâ??s left. Iâ??m sure people will think I didnâ??t give Abilify a chance only taking it 2 days. But those 2 days were horrible enough for me to decide no way!!!

Related Reading: abilify | wellbutrin | klonopin

Comment from: Feisty55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 16

I took this a few years ago after watching the ads on TV for it to help those already on an antidepressant. I noticed no difference, except woke up in the kitchen floor after passing out for the first time in my life. My doctor didn't put it together, but I did after hearing fainting as a side effect on one of the ads and took myself off off it. I don't even remember fainting or feeling dizzy, just woke up on the floor.

Related Reading: fainting

Comment from: Kfergie5245-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 11

I took abilify with my zoloft for 5 yrs...I felt great but the side effects about destroyed my marriage. I had an uncontrollable desire to gamble. Luckily I have a very loving husband. Stopped taking it 8 months ago. It took about a month for the urge to gamble to go away. I can honestly say, I have no desire to gamble again..

Related Reading: abilify | zoloft

Comment from: BIG Bad John55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 15

After more than TEN years of not taking Abilify I still uncontrolled hand movement and sign to myself all day long.Talking about a loonie tune. It did help during a crisis in my life.

Comment from: ginger45snap Published: May 06

When first prescribed Abilify, took in the mornings and was very tired and sleepy. Haven't been that way since taking it at nights. Abilify seems to works for me.

Comment from: DRS1207535-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 01

I loved that it gave me the energy to get mo I have. Including getting out of the house and doing things. It I was like the dark cloud was gone. But , now having shopping problems spending money all the time, more OCD with cleaning organizing and am washing my hands now gone back to wear white gloves all day.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 06

No Script or health Insurance needed to place and order.. It was nice to have some from them, I just hit them at. WhatsApp only: +1(252)4601212, Wickr or Kik: peterking2014. Message code: (Med16) Discreet Delivery

Comment from: GJones35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 05

I think I got hit with every side effect: irritability, weight gain, anxiety, tired but can't sleep, binge shopping, etc. The anxiety got so bad I couldn't concentrate enough to work, so I'm not taking it anymore. I'll take the depression over these side effects any day.

Related Reading: anxiety | depression

QUESTION

Schizophrenia is the most disabling mental illness. See Answer
Comment from: Kitty 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 11

Iâ??ve used this before and stopped taking because I felt better. First time I gained weight. Iâ??m not eating like used to so Iâ??m not worried about weight gain. Iâ??m too involved and aware of what Iâ??m eating and exercise frequently. It makes me sleepy so I opt to take in afternoons. I also received shot in my muscle after having a suicidal feeling and extreme anger impulse break down. If you can be tired and productive go go it. Iâ??m going to ask for something else. Iâ??ve been prescribed this and mirtazaphine for depression and bipolar disorders.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: None55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 12

Comment from: Charismaalloverme25-34on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 30

The person who made abilify needs to be beaten.This medicine had me looking up and its very distracting.latuda had me sleeping all day.So its more about putting the person to sleep rather than treating the disorder.Todays medicine is so flawed.Scientists and doctors have really failed. Congratulations on being losers.

Related Reading: abilify | latuda

Comment from: Sleepy55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 22

I am taking this drug for paranoia and originally was given a dosage of 5 mg. I developed severe anxiety and hyperactivity so my dosage has been decreased to 2.5 mg. I feel edgy all of the time and am forever tired; could sleep all day. I guess it depends on a person's body chemistry, but this isn't working for me.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: rgaha Published: October 29

Abilify,Nubain,XANAX,OXY AND ADDERALL available at (dikumfarm AT gmail.com)

Related Reading: abilify | nubain | xanax

Comment from: aud23mk35-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: June 12

Other than a huge increase in my weight I swear by Abilify! Has anyone had success with losing weight gained while continuing treatment with Abilify?

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 5-10 years Published: September 11

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 03

I took it for 4 years and it really hepls

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: September 03

taking it for a long time, usually buy it here http://pharmworld.com

Comment from: Tray45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 20

Only side effect was feeling nauseous for a week or 2. It’s gradually getting rid of the voices and hallucinations so hopefully I’ll get well very soon. Using to come off 600mg Quetiapine

Related Reading: quetiapine

Comment from: more25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 25

I offer top quality medications, we have multiple drug available ,packages are shipped discreetly ,there is a minimal fee for delivery within the state but shipment around the wor I offer top quality medications, we have multiple drug available ,packages are shipped discreetly ,there is a minimal fee for delivery within the state but shipment around the world has to be done discreetly . Text /call/ +1(508)-656 0448 Wicker name………wufrankld has to be done discreetly . Text /call/ +1(508)-656 0448 Wicker name………wufrank

Comment from: Idapida25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 11

This medication was amazing for my tics, it reduced them by at least 50%, at a point where I was suicidal as a result of them (could not eat because I was unable to stop tic'ing for long enough to do so). I am now, after 4+ years, trying to stop them, as they do make me very sedated through the whole day. My Tourettes is a little bit worse, but a lot better now, even though I have reduced it to 5mg.

Comment from: vicky45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 02

U.S.A /CA Call//Text:+1(501)519-0838 www.kaziemedstore.com Ketamine ,MDMA ,LSD ,Fentalyn patches ,Nembutal , Klonopin, Ativan ,KCN ,Seconal ,Dilaudid

Related Reading: ketamine | nembutal | klonopin

Comment from: sammymaguire45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 30

my mania expressed itself as alcoholism. This drug cured that and I drink normally today. Its a brilliant drug

Related Reading: alcoholism

Comment from: Twitch 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 29

I saw improvement but within three months I noticed severe facial, eye lid, and body twitches. I didnâ??t know about this side effect till after the fact and although I only took it for a few months it has been a year and I still twitch.

Comment from: 3-6on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 22

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 09

I took Abilify for my bipolar. I lost control and use of my limbs. I was zombie like and couldn't speak. It was one of the worst drugs I had ever taken.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 05

Very tired

Comment from: ikimmybee25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 02

I am currently on this medication and I have not seen any improvement yet besides the fact that my sx from a long time ago are coming back - spending, irritability, etc. I plan to increase it tonight and observe in the couple days ahead. Goodluck. ??

Comment from: Gay Jason Zepp25-34 Published: May 01

Help me live a better life

Comment from: Mark C45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 29

I took this with Escitalopran and it helped with anxiety, but I didn't feel right and all I did was sleep and slowly retreat from living my life.

Related Reading: anxiety

Comment from: krutulis199025-34on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 07

Hello, I heal people incantation method , if you believe in non-traditional medicine, and the help of God the earth for people to contact. I have been working for eight years had never had complaints about their work. My clients and I'm just grateful praise , my medicine is given to the customer affected by water and salt, which man has to take from a month to two months if he gets rid of his problem ... Far užkalbu people living at a distance with their pictures . Downloads water sending email around the world. Believing please contact by e-mail - [email protected] With God

Comment from: Buy Abilify online No Prescription Neede35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 07

BUY NEMBUTAL,PERCOCET,DILAUDUD,OXYCODONE,MANDRAX,METHADONE,XANAX, ETC. TEXT - (507) 519-0838 SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and i shall supply SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and we shall supply Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------------------ [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/ Discrete Overnight Shipping within USA to Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden ,SPAIN, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Estonia etc . Contact for your order via email/text Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------- [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/ Demerol 40mg Xanaxs (White Bars) Xanax yellow bars Roxi 30 blues Oxycodone 30mg Morphine Sulfate 30mg Acetaminophen-Codeine Codeine Sulfate Opana ER 40mg Methylphenidate HCl 20mg LORazepam 2mg Viagra 100mg KlonoPIN 2mg midazolam 1mg Roxicodone 80mg Percocet 10mg Vicodin(Watson 540) 10mg Accutane 30mg Ambien 10mg Oxycodone 15mg Ketamine Hydrocodone (5mg/10mg) 25ug/hr Fentanyl Patch Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder ) Oxycontin 10-mg Oxycontin 80-mg Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills 300 mg Nitrazeoam 5 mg Bromazepam 6 mg Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium) ETC.... SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and we shall suppl Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------------------ [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/

Related Reading: nembutal | percocet | oxycodone

Comment from: Chilifry13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 07

I was prescribed this drug after taking Zyprexa. It never made me feel better in any way, and instead, made me feel entirely restless and made me extremely frustrated, both physically and mentally. My mind was racing all the time and even as of now, although I am off this drug, I do still feel some of the restlessness left.

Related Reading: zyprexa

Comment from: Buy Subutex online55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 15

BUY NEMBUTAL,PERCOCET,DILAUDUD,OXYCODONE,MANDRAX,METHADONE,XANAX, ETC. TEXT - (507) 519-0838 SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and i shall supply SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and we shall suppl Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------------------ [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/ Discrete Overnight Shipping within USA to Australia, Canada, UK, Germany, Sweden ,SPAIN, New Zealand, Scandinavia, Finland, Iceland, Latvia, Estonia etc . Contact for your order via email/text Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------- [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/ Demerol 40mg Xanaxs (White Bars) Xanax yellow bars Roxi 30 blues Oxycodone 30mg Morphine Sulfate 30mg Acetaminophen-Codeine Codeine Sulfate Opana ER 40mg Methylphenidate HCl 20mg LORazepam 2mg Viagra 100mg KlonoPIN 2mg midazolam 1mg Roxicodone 80mg Percocet 10mg Vicodin(Watson 540) 10mg Accutane 30mg Ambien 10mg Oxycodone 15mg Ketamine Hydrocodone (5mg/10mg) 25ug/hr Fentanyl Patch Nembutal ( Pills, Liquid & Powder ) Oxycontin 10-mg Oxycontin 80-mg Quaaludes - Methaquallone pills 300 mg Nitrazeoam 5 mg Bromazepam 6 mg Apaurine 10 mg (blue valium) ETC.... SEND YOUR ORDER VIA TEXT OR EMAIL and we shall suppl Call/text us : +1-(507) 519-0838 Send Email:------------------ [email protected] WEBSITE....................http://kaziemedstore.com/

Related Reading: nembutal | percocet | oxycodone

Comment from: sonal sen19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 14

With Escort benefit in Kolkata, customers have assortments to taste the mix of wonders of various nations. Hot and shocking darlings of our organization have an exceptional and enchanting identity as well as they are knowledgeable in all sort of arousing exercises also. http://www.sonalsen.com/gallery.html

Comment from: Buy ADDERALL ONLINE55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 14

Call//Text:+1(501)519-0838 WhatApp at (870)-816-9491 ORDER (ORVER NIGHT NEXT DAY DELIVERY METHADONE 10MG-HYDROCODONE WATSON 540 10/ 325-WATSON 540 10/ 500-OXYCONTIN 80MGG OXYCONTIN 20MG- 40MG- HYDROCODONE 10MG/500MG-HYDROCODONE 5MG/500MG -40MG WAFERS-LORCET ((TEXT//CALL(501) 519-0838)-:–| Adderall 30mg, Ritalin 10mg, Tramadol ( Ultram) 50mg, advil pm, Atarax 25mg, gold, FIORICET (BUTALBITOL 50MG) - MIKART AMBIEN ( Zolpidem, Stilnox) 10 mg, morphine 30MG WATSON 325 10MG BLACK TAR, CHINA WHITE, COCAINE Ritalin 10mg Tramadol ( Ultram) 50mg ibrpohen advil pm Atarax 25mg viagra gold FIORICET (BUTALBITOL 50MG) - MIKART Hydrocodone 539 Roxicodone 15mg, 30mg Opana 40mg CRYSTAL METH Mephedrone MDMA MDPV Methylone Phenazepam Butylone 4MEC 5-IAI 4-ACO-DMT Ephedrine HCL Ethylphenidate HCL Pentedrone PERCOCET RITALIN HYDROCODONE pure cocaine Ketamine . Heroin(white or brown) Mdma, Heroin, Weed, Mephedrone, Actavis, contact us through: wickr..pharma240

Related Reading: hydrocodone | oxycontin | lorcet

Comment from: Dwheelhouse19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 10

Extremely tired since starting to take it. Paranoia has intensified.

Comment from: MJ25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 08

I was on abilify for a few months almost 4 years ago. It definitely helped with my mania and mood swings but holy cow, did this make me spend money! Yeah, I mean I felt great, but I bought so much ridiculous stuff, like a treadmill, a tanning bed and a folding mountain bike. I never put 2 and 2 together until I had racked up 10,000 in credit card bills and had to file bankruptcy. So yeah, beware!

Comment from: Buy xanax45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 24

We supply top quality pharmaceutical product at good prices,we also offer Interstates and worldwide shipping which is very safe-reliable and we guarantee that your order will make it through the customs of your country / state because We package it and register our products discreetly. We also do double vacuum sealed packages on all orders So it can not be scent detected by dogs (Dogs) or electronics sniffers. (Our contact details as below ) Whatsapp :+1 (870) 816-9491 Office line : (507 519-0838 Email us via :marriehealthcare(AT)gmail.com wickr :icore88 (Product List Below ) apetamin syrup subutex watson 540 Dilaudid 8mg Soma 350mg Adderall 30mg Ritalin 10mg Tramadol ( Ultram) 50mg ibrpohen advil pm Atarax 25mg viagra gold FIORICET (BUTALBITOL 50MG) - MIKART Hydrocodone 539 Roxicodone 15mg, 30mg Opana 40mg CRYSTAL METH Mephedrone MDMA MDPV Methylone Phenazepam Butylone 4MEC 5-IAI 4-ACO-DMT Ephedrine HCL Ethylphenidate HCL Pentedrone CB-13 Methoxetamine GBR 12935 MDPV Methiopropamine Naphyrone Mppp Pentylone Cocaine OXYCOTIN, ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPANA, XANAX,NORCO, DILUADID, MATHADONE PERCOCET RITALIN Cocaine hydrochloride Black stuff ADDERALL, ACTAVIS, OPANA, XANAX,NORCO, DILUADID, MATHADONE PERCOCET RITALINa HYDROCODONE pure cocaine Ketamine . Heroin(white or brown) Mdma, Heroin, Weed, Mephedrone, Actavis, We offer Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery). -We ship to USA,U.K, AUSTRALIA,CANADA,GERMANY,POLAND,SWEDEN,NEW ZEALAND and many other countries not listed here. We keep the promise to deliver and looking forward to open good business relationship with you all. Fast and Reliable delivery -Tracking Available! - Various shipping option (Overnight and Airmail).- No Prescription Required!- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed . (Our contact details as below ) Whatsapp :+1 (870) 816-9491 Office line : (507 519-0838 Email

Related Reading: subutex | dilaudid | soma

Comment from: buy Oxycontin45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: January 10

Related Reading: subutex | dilaudid | soma

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 08

does this medication cause dissformaties

Published: November 20

Comment from: asdf25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 27

sadfsafd

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 04

While taking this drug I experienced a lot of different issues and problems. I had memory loss, fear of driving. speech problems, inability to show any emotions. Zoning out. Weight gain. Walking problems. Insomnia which was one of the biggest problems. I was physically exhausted and mentally drained. Problems showering and doing makeup and hair. Unable to cook and clean. Unable to work. Loss of interest in anything I had ever liked to do. All of these problems almost cost me my marriage of 31 years! I went off of it and felt an instant relief from most of these problems. I was able to walk and talk better, no longer had insomnia, the fear of driving went away, I have lost a pound a week for the last 3 months since discontinuing it. I am now working again. I no longer zone out. I am cooking, cleaning, able to get out of bed and get ready for work without a problem. Able to express myself. Able to cry and show emotions. Interacting with my friends and family for the first time in two and a half years. No longer moping around. Not dreading to face another day. I seriously thought I was a broken person and something was very wrong with me. I am in counseling now and am on Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Trazadone, and Lamictal. All of these drugs work together like a cocktail as my doctor put it. I am in no way healed of course but am on the road to recovery. Finally!!

Related Reading: insomnia | wellbutrin | zoloft

Comment from: caz350z25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 27

Adds more negatives than it does positives. I started changing my diet and exercising.

Comment from: Timmy7835-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: April 06

I'm a manic/depressive

Comment from: Bubba13-18on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 13

Not cool ussa!!!! I wish i could just a little hint what this is made with!!!! Twist it around make this like a highly additive drug!!!! I wonder who will find the right person or a manufacturer of a substance to figure this one out not cool america!!!!!

Comment from: KatK1325-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 12

I take Abilify at night with Lithium (which I take twice a day). I take both Lithium and Abilify for Bipolar depression. NOT EASY! When I was first taking Abilify 5mg, after about a week things started to seem alright, then everything gradually went down hill and I experienced my bits of anger and paranoia frequently. Doctor then increased my Abilify to 10mg and boy, this is one hell of a drug. I'm restless, gaining weight and insomnia is setting in. They say it takes several weeks for the full effects of Abilify to kick in..i guess we'll see.

Related Reading: abilify | lithium | depression

Comment from: yeet yeet13-18on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 08

Published: November 04

Since i started taking Abilify i feel great...

Comment from: DianaB25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 30

I've been on Abilify for over two years now and I've had very good experiences with it. It has helped manage my mania that is caused by my depression and bipolar disorder. I had to be off of it for several months due to switching jobs and not having insurance right away (the price without insurance is nearly $1000 a month) and there were two main things I noticed. A. When you stop taking it, after several days you will experience a bit of withdrawal. It was mostly just some shaking with my hands, nothing horrible. B. My mania came back after a couple of weeks and those several months without it were horrible.

Related Reading: abilify | depression | bipolar disorder

Published: October 02

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 22

I have been taking this medication going on 12 years and have had success in managing my bipolar I symptoms. I am on a dosage of 5 mg, once daily and it has been beneficial for my maintenance of the disorder. I weaned off for 4 months 5 years ago and saw a tremendous return in symptoms and until I returned to this medication and dosage in addition to my 300mg of Wellbutrin XL, my symptoms have gone away and my mind functions so much better now. No more hallucinations, paranoia, delusions, ideas of reference, etc. I am very pleased with the prescription of this medication along with the Wellbutrin XL.

Related Reading: wellbutrin xl | wellbutrin

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 05

I am gaining weight and this is not what I need right now. The med. has helped me in one way but gaining weight is an issue.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 09

Comment from: Chana200025-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 27

My son developed prediabetes with this medication. I am now weaning him off of it. Please be careful taking this drug, especially if you are diabetic.

Related Reading: prediabetes

Comment from: 13-18on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 16

I was 220 by the time i was 10 I was on it for ADHD didn't help

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 14

this medication made me feel nothing, I was completely disconnected from reality. It almost made me robot-like.

Comment from: anonymous68575925-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 24

Honestly I haven't started taken this yet but I soon will be I just wanted to put my input on this to larry his review was: Reviewer: Mn. Larry, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient) Effectiveness Current Rating: 4 Ease of Use Current Rating: 1 Satisfaction Current Rating: 1 Comment: Worked well, quelled my racing thoughts, settled me down, and improved my depression. Bi-Polar II disorder, have been on 200 mg of Lamotrigine for 5 years and Abilify was prescribed to help improve depression, enable me to try and improve only 4 hours of sleep at night, here comes the major part - BUT... Developed a compulsive gambling disorder! This med has ruined me financially! Then saw tv ads specifically stating compulsive disorders (specifically sexual and gambling) and have also talked with an attorney. Google "Abilify and gambling" and you'll find that Australia, Canada and England all have class action law suits in different stages. Canada and Australia have made the drug two manufacturing companies comply with "listing on their labels and med info sheets that taking this med may lead to specifically a "gambling" addiction! Started at 2mg initial dosage, after about 3 months, went to 7.5mg, then at about 9 months went to 10mg. The increase made it impossible for me to control the compulsion I had to gamble! In process of documenting and will go to the 5 different casinos where I became a member and get my records of my losses, easily $1,000 a week. Wiped out 4 years of social security savings, total is over $60,000 in 1 1/2 years while on this med. Stopped taking the Abilify 3 months ago and now my uncontrolable gambling "compulsion" is gone. Was never addicted and rarely went to a casino prior to taking this medication! ::::Anyways what that sounds like to me is you should of actually be treated also for OCD as well something like that doesn't just develop from taken a pill somewhere in your conscious you had to of already had that compulsion.

Related Reading: depression | lamotrigine | abilify

Comment from: eyecare19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 10

Eye Care Softgel http://yudaherbal.com/eye-care-softgel/ http://obatacemaxstradisional.com http://manfaatjellygamatgoldg.com http://qncjellygamattradisional.com/ http://khasiatqnc.jellygamatgoldgtradisional.com/

Comment from: screen_name0-2on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 04

test1

Comment from: rob25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 22

nice not feeling so good but this better than others resorts near delhi http://resorts.neardelhi.in/

Comment from: George19-24on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: November 20

It caused ocd and I tried every add on medicine for ocd, it just kept getting worse

Comment from: lolita13-18on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 24

gets me hot everytime

Comment from: Gay George band dude35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 14

This med is over priced and does not work , I gained 40mg in two months and that is with diet and exercise.

Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, Treatment See Slideshow