Accuretic

Comment from: morninglorie45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 07

We tried several different HBP meds and this one got my BP under control and has worked wonderfully to keep it that way.

Comment from: valentino33835-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 19

Very, very pleased with the results. And after switching to a healthy diet, blood pressure is right at normal and heart-rate is the same...excellent!!

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 30

dizziness, loss of appetite,dry mouth, cough

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 11

After trying several medications for HBP, this one is the most effective. I've had no side effects and have been taking it for approx. 4 years.

Comment from: troy11135-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 04

Started using this drug after generic Lisinporil didn't lower BP enough. Generic Lisinporil got my 155 BP to around 145. My doctor wanted my to try a Brand med. she suggested Benicar 40mgs. I wasn't comfortable going from 10mg of lisinopril to 40mgs of benicar. I prayed about it and did my own research and choose Accuretic. So far my BP is averageing 127/80. The only side effects so far are an occasional cough, frequent urination, occasional dizziness. Definetly do your research before trying any drug, even those given by your doctor. I will update this if anything changes.

Comment from: High Blood Pressure55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 01

This medication makes my husband cough so hard he can barley catch his breath. His face turns red he almost chocks. I find this medication to be ineffective for my husbands high blood pressure we are seeking another medication to keep his high blood pressure down without this side effect.

Comment from: bidz55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 12

itchy troat and coughing so hard.

Comment from: Tcos45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 06

After being on this drug for 20 years I had wicked side effects , cough , dizzy, light headed, sleep issues. I've had to switch 4 times before doctors found a replacement drug.I was off work due to this and found it hard to balance my blood pressure.

Comment from: becky896945-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 14

pulmonary hypertension

Comment from: bubbles205545-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 02

This drug with the help of Coreg has kept my blood pressure under control.