Accutane

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 28

Mangosteen has been a life saver for my arthritis. It's anti-inflammatory properties have completely eliminated my pain.

Comment from: Nm35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 02

I have been taking this juice for just over a month and I feel wonderful! My overall health, both mentally and physically are much improved!

Comment from: orchid55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 12

I began using for fasciitis but continued with many other health benefits. To address swelling and pain after an injury, helps with colds and flu etc.

Comment from: DeeDee45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 14

I had an infection in my mouth after having a tooth out and took Xango juice, i WAS A BIT SCEPTICAL however the next day the swelling and pain went away and the redness vanished.I am well impressed.

Comment from: SuzeM15155-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 28

I have a herniated disc at C6-7 and experience muscle spasms and burning nerve pain down the right side of my neck and right arm. After taking mangosteen juice for approximately 6 weeks I felt extreme relief of both the spasms and burning pain down my arm. I take 2 ounces in the morning and 2 more before dinner. Love this stuff. Just wish it was more affordable.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 24

Comment from: obie55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 04

I found Xango an excellent tonic which affected my overall health. I rarely caught a cold or had a virus. There are some studies that have been done and they are on Pubmed.com

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 01

Comment from: PeacefulGirl35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 27

Since drinking 1 oz XanGo every day I no longer suffer from premenstrual symptoms. No cramps, no headaches, no backaches etc.

Pharmacy Editor: Omudhome Ogbru, PharmD