Acetic Acid

Comment from: DesertSable55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 03

I had itchy ears & asked my doctor to take a look. My doctor told me not to use qtips to "clean" my ears!! They scratch the surface of the ear canal & cause inflammation & itch. She gave me these drops, & they worked like a charm! No more itch!! I made a pact with my doctor that I'll use qtips only occasionally, & when I use them, I'll limit their use to 1-2 turns.

Comment from: hsks19325-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 28

I just started using this today. The pain in my ear started on Mon. After using the drops, I did continue to have sharp pains periodically. My ear is more tender and sore to touch then earlier today. Could be just the infection running it's course...

Comment from: acetic acid otic65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 21

I used acetic acid otic 2% for ear fungus diagnosed by my last doctor after a previous doctor had tried repeatedly to cure my ear discharge with three types of anti-bacterail drops. The acetic acid cured my ear discharge promptly.

Comment from: Molly35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 10

I have been taking these drops for awhile now. I have an allergic reaction to yeast, which tends to build up in my ears. Taking these drops help control this. I have much faith in it

Comment from: sbrengard45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 08

Prescribed for ear infection at local walk in clinic. Had ear tube but it apparently came out and infection started again. Had used this once before and had a large amount of pain. No different this time. Perhaps even worse. Felt like a drill in my ear. Extremely painful. Had me hopping all over the place for 10 mins.