Aci-Jel

Comment from: SH25-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: March 02

Aci Jel is the best thing out there if you have problems with PH, thrush, BV (the list goes on). This stuff saved my life. Highly recommended

Related Reading: thrush

Comment from: Rosie55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 29

I was hoping for a good result, however, I've used it 6 times now & each time, the stinging & burning is terrible. It lasts for about half an hour or so & I'm not sure whether to continue using it or not.

Comment from: 55-64 Published: April 24

The doctor prescribed it for vaginal burning but the first time I used it, it has made it 100% worse. Now I burn all the time instead of intermittently. It even burns when peeing and I didn't have that before. I can't wait for it to wear off, I am miserable. I sure won't use it again.

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: Happy customer 9719-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: January 22

This is the only relief I have found so far for my recurrent BV but for some reason it’s becommi g hard to come by. Completely gets rid of odour and discomforts caused by BV for me and I cannot life without.