Activella

Comment from: LC35-44 Published: November 30

I haven't tried this specific remedy, but I did just learn about use of common APPLE CIDER VINEGAR - and it's the ONLY thing that has worked for my 3 year old son after battle with Molluscum for well over a year! We soaked a cotton ball with ACV and put it over the bumps and then put a bandaid on it overnight and within a day or 2 th bumps scabbed up and were gone! Also, based on what I read on the Live Strong web site (Lance Armstrong's site), we've been having him drink ACV in small doses as well, to adjust the acidic levels in his body - and all of his bumps are now drying up and going away! We just put 1 TBSP of ACV into a sippy cup size of sweatened ice tea, and he doesn't even notice (even though the rest of us in the house can't stand the smell!) Anyhow, I'm SHOCKED more medical sites don't mention the use of ACV for treatment. FINALLY, I've found something that really works and just wanted to share it with other parents who are pulling their hair out too!

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 01

It's very urgent for me plz arrange immediately thanks P.markondaiah Chennai 600011