Acular

Comment from: spike, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: October 30

The only negative is the burning after applying drop to the eye. But it is very short term.

Comment from: [email protected], 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 04

I have used Acular for 20 years for seasonal allergies and itchy eyes. Since I started using it the cost has gone up tremendously. I just paid out-of-pocket $104.14 for a 5 ml bottle but it's the only one that works, prescription or OTC.

Related Reading: acular

Comment from: Jenny, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 09

My 82 year old mother had a severe reaction to Acular eye drops the day after starting to take it, was very dizzy, even when laying down room was spinning, and she had trouble describing how bad she felt. Her doctor said to stop taking it immediately. One day later she still experienced some dizziness, and two days later she is feeling better. Just thought this information may be useful to others.

Related Reading: dizziness

Comment from: LELESARAH, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 08

I have been using Acular(for a period of 3weeks now) for post op(trabeculectomy) pain and inflammation(uveitis). I am happy with the results as I havent experienced pain or excessive inflammation since my op.

Related Reading: uveitis