Acular LS

Comment from: Cayen, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 27

I used this drop 4 times a day for little over a week for post op cataract surgery. The day after I stopped using it, I developed throbbing, redness and tearing in the affected eye. I have an appointment to see my eye surgeon tomorrow. Is this normal? I have dry eye syndrome as well and I read in the med literature that it should be used with caution with patients wiht this condition. What should I do?

Comment from: pby31, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 11

This medication burns just a little at first.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 23

Been using this eye drop medication since my first cataract surgery nearly a month ago. My next surgery is Sept 24 in the right eye. Been doing post op drops 2x day since surgery in left eye and now start pre-op drops in right eye to prep for Sept 24 surgery. Yesterday and today, I have noticed my left eye being irritated for past 2 days along with redness. Any suggestions why this is occuring even though it treats the symptoms I am experiencing now?

Published: August 12

Amazing stuff.. i had a scrath at the back of my eye and was in so much pain.. i took this and its just vanished.. Best sleep ever!!!

Comment from: myeyeshurt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: June 17

What a total waste of $38.97 co-pay. This is not liquid platinum, even though it is priced that way. Does not even temporarily ease the pain.