Advair Diskus

Comment from: Clerks25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 30

Buy adderall Online | Buy opana Online | Buy hydrocodone Online | Buy xanax online | Ritalin for sale online Where to buy Oxycodone ir 30mg , opana 40mg , Seconal 100mg online , Xanax 2mg , Adderall ir 30mg , Percocet 10/325mg online Stealthvends.ml

Related Reading: adderall | opana | hydrocodone

Comment from: Theresa55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 19

Advair is a horrible medicine. I went to Dr because I was suffering from very bad asthma attacks. I started the advair and within 5 days I felt like I was dying. I suffered a fever of 102 for 5 days. I suffered a very bad cough. I suffered from severe weakness. I took my self off and my throat my sinuses my health is so much better. While on it I needed a prednisone shot. It almost killed me. I feel sorry for anyone who has their children on this or elderly on it. We all need to let attorney general know about this medicine.

Related Reading: asthma | cough | prednisone

Comment from: jkblues65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 02

I have been using Advair for a couple of months and I have a problem with the container that I am not sure that the medication works. The inhaler hole gets clogged and I have to use a pin to unplug it. Is this normal?

Comment from: sacaroidoisis45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 07

I have a little stomach upset, but my coughing is almost gone. Thank you

Comment from: Danee Deer65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 28

Went from 500 to 250 to 100, but still caused thick mucus and regular hoarseness. Backed-off the 2 puffs daily to 2 puffs weekly and showed immediate improvement.

Related Reading: hoarseness