Allegra-D

Comment from: Nick45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: April 01

I have been taking Allegra D for many years and it really helps me by keeping my nasal passages clear. I have many allergies and it controls all of them quite well.

Related Reading: allegra

Comment from: Jeff55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 19

It works all right. The problem is that I can't sleep at all when I take it. So I'm not taking it anymore.

Comment from: gunrunner55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: August 21

Works great, has kept me out of the doctors office with upper respitory infections! Is this considered safe to use daily???

Comment from: Meghan871219-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 05

I've never taken pseudoephedrine before. I was pleasantly surprised with this medication. I usually take over-the-counter meds when I get bad colds with a stuffed up nose that's also runny, head aches, body aches, sneezing, teary eyes, and sore throat. My doctor informed me that the only medications that are truly going to give you results when it comes to congestion and runny nose relief are those that you need to sign for from behind the counter. I was unaware of this. But I am very glad I know now. I took Allegra-D 12 hour yesterday afternoon for the first time, and I have to say, the results are astounding. I can breathe normally out of my nose, sore throat is almost gone, and no more teary eyes or sneezing. This medication has also given me a little more energy. I am able to sleep on it. But at work when I take it, there are no drowsy side-effects. Which is a plus for me. I will say when the 12 hour period is nearly up, I can somewhat feel the congestion coming back, but I just used a nasal spray and immediately I can breathe normal again. I've never used a medication that works this well when it comes to cold symptoms.

Related Reading: pseudoephedrine | sore throat | allegra-d

Comment from: debbay55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 07

With severe seasonal allergies, I decided to try Allegra-D. During the day, it works well, allows me to breathe and I'm not sneezing and blowing all day. But at night, my heart rate is up and doesn't allow me to sleep... not a wink. Will try to take Allegra without the D and see if it helps.

Related Reading: allegra-d | allegra