Alomide

Comment from: , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: October 17

When first starting this medication, or if I have not used it in a couple of weeks, the 1st couple of applications are very painful. I experience extreme burning in both eyes for 15-20 seconds. After the initial pain, everything is fine. On a regular regimen, application of the drops is as innocuous as applying saline. Alomide, even with insurance, is extremely overpriced. Too bad there is not, yet, a generic.

Related Reading: alomide

Comment from: David, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: August 25

I have been using Alomide for 12 years and still find it very effective.

Comment from: Deputy53, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

After not having GPC for over 12 years, I developed it 4 days ago (3-19-15) Called my eye doctor, he can't see me till 4-14-15. had him call in a perscription after 10 minutes convincing him I had it, AND "talked the talk" proving I have had it before. This is the new & improved FML Forty I used back in the early 2000's. So far, my R.eye is responding tp treatment. (Treating both eyes) as I had to leave my 30 day Alcon® Air Optix® Night & Day® in an extra 4 days, as my shipment got caught up in the big snow of March 3rd & 4th. Arrived 9 days late! FYI-I haven't had GPC since I went to throw away len's and/or extended wear. I am convinced it was the hygiene of daily cleaning that caused it in the past. So, I will be wearing glasses for 3 to 5 weeks till I get it to calm down. No "magic bullet" it takes time & patience to clear it up.

Related Reading: fml

Comment from: Joe In Calif, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

Too Expensive! Is ther an OTC version of this that is less expensive?

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 25

i just started