Ambien

Comment from: hm25325-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 01

I'm having severe burning and hair loss in the treated areas.

Related Reading: hair loss

Comment from: Bryan45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 02

I would get thick red skin that would itch and burn at the same time, primarily around my chest, and legs. My Doctor had me try this, because lotions burned so much that I would have to get in the shower to wash them off. I started to notice when my blood sugar was high or my stress was higher than normal this would start. The Fluocinonide after about day 2 or 3 of using it at least twice a day makes a HUGE difference. If I can manage the other conditions most of time by day 3 or 4 the skin condition is well enough I can take a break and monitor it to see if I need to do it once a day (if that).

Related Reading: itch | stress | fluocinonide

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 24

*used it for a rash that developed underneath my breast from perspiration and the rubbing of my bra-cleared up itchiness and rash within 2-3 days. *used it on a rash/bites from chigger bites that no other cream prescribed could relieve-instant relief within 1-2 days, also dried up rash

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 04

good

Comment from: Latinamami1325-34on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 08

My whole life I always leave I just had really bad dandruff that never went away and just last year in 2016 my whole scalp was flaking and itching like crazy even after getting out of the shower large skin patches will flake off just by rubbing my scalp. Original the doctor gave me clobetasol solution and it wasn't strong enough so I used the Medicaded shampoo and she gave me this fluocinonide oil. No joke the first day using it I felt instant relief. It makes your hair super super greasy but it's definitely worth it because the itchiness is gone. For the first time in my life my scalp actually looks healthy

Related Reading: dandruff | clobetasol | fluocinonide

Comment from: 55-64 Published: January 19

Foot fungus- put it on 1-2 times and its gone

Comment from: Kenney 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 10

Hard to use by yourself. It cleared up my scalp psoriasis , but came back after not using for a week . I have a lot of hair loss ...

Related Reading: scalp psoriasis | hair loss

Comment from: BonnieP55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 24

I cannot live without this solution. I have scalp psoriasis and I would flare up really bad and the only thing that work was fluocinonide topical solution 1%, at first it would burn, but soon afterwards my scalp is feeling better, I leave it on over night, then was my hair and scalp with mild no phosphate shampoo and it stays clear, I have used so many other creams, and yuck, this is a liquid and I use it all over my scalp and won't use anything else.

Related Reading: scalp psoriasis | fluocinonide

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 04

good

Comment from: v35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 02

This medication cleared the redness but had a strange side effect of causing physical depression (not mental), which made for some pretty sad days. I found this surprising and strange, and wanted to report to warn others as this could be more serious in someone with an underlying/existing condition.

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: .Teddy.13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: March 28

I used to have severe plaque psoriasis on my forehead, and it drove me especially nuts during marching band season and had me to the edge of tears when I had to put my hair in a ponytail (my bangs covered it, and it was my only hope for covering my psoriasis up) to put it in my hat, and everyone would see my embarrassing condition on my forehead. My dermatologist prescribed me this, and I am now able to wear my hair up and not be worried about people seeing my psoriasis, as it has cleared up to the point where I only have to use this one or twice a week!

Related Reading: psoriasis

Comment from: Ouch75 or overon Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 27

I've been using it for many years. Whenever I become aware of an area of severe itching I apply a thin film to it. The itching sensation subsides within hours and never returns to the affected area.

Comment from: on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 22

Didn't help me much, although perhaps I'm expecting too much. I'm hoping that some day my dermatologist can find something that completely eliminates my itchy scalp, not just calm it down for a half day or so.

Comment from: itchy-woman55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 30

I was admitted to hospital for cellulitus on my arm then started breaking out with a itchy rash. I have been to 4 different Dr's and one Dr gave me medication for fungus under my nails which I didn't have. I honestly hope this creme works because I am ready to go out of my mind with the itch.I'm breaking out from under my armpits to my chest, between my legs,my neck,.It say's not to use on your armpits. It seems to be in area's that are moist. I need advise and hope someone can help me.

Related Reading: itch

Comment from: art75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 27

obesity

Related Reading: obesity

Comment from: Chozen 155-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 22

I went to my doctor who prescribed this medication and within 2 days of taking this caused huge bumps which were inflamed with blood and pus! My face also got terrible acne on my chin -I am 56 years old and hate acne bumps. Needless to say this medication stopped the itching under my arm which was severe excema but this caused other issues.

Related Reading: acne

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 14

I had a very red, inflamed rash on my hands, between my fingers on both hands and also all over the back of my right hand. I had gone to my family doctor and been prescribed an ointment that wasn't really working. I went to my dermatologist, who told me to use Dove soap when I was washing my hands or taking a bath followed by cerave or cetaphil cream and to use this ointment twice a day for two weeks because it was stronger. I was not expecting this, but I started seeing a difference the very next day. It was still red but not as red and wasn't burning nearly as much. About two days later I didn't have any burning and the redness had gone down a great deal. I showed my mom and she was amazed. By yesterday it looked completely normal and it hadn't even been an entire week. I have a follow up appointment set up for a week and a day because she wanted a follow up appointment and am just amazed at how well it has already worked. I was not expecting results this fast at all. I could not recommend this ointment more.

Sleep Disorders: Foods That Help Sleep or Keep You Awake See Slideshow