Amoxicillin

Comment from: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 13

I've used amoxicillin for my strep throat and it cleared it right up in a few days. Didn't notice any side effects either.

Related Reading: amoxicillin | strep throat

Published: January 23

how long is the pill good for . does it expire

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 16

Severe nausea. After a few days still had all syptoms. upset stomach.

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 11

trying to figure out if side affects are stopping cure

Comment from: deniseboje, on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 09

this medicine was for my 7 year old daughter. The pharmacy made a huge mistake by saying she needed 3 tsp x a day of this medicine for 10 days. I called my doctor because we were out ofter 4 days She was only supposed to get 1.5 tsp 2 x a day. I am furious with the pharmacy for this

Comment from: Lucky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 28

After taking for two weeks for 4 times daily, severe side effects as listed, red spots on my back, loss of sensitivity on the middle of tong (dark spot), fatigue, nausea, are the some and continuing after 2 weeks of finishing the treatment.

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: rodney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 11

I felt sick after taking it.

Comment from: anrotzeh, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 27

The doctor prescribed 2 tablets (total of 1000mg) twice a day. After taking it for a few days I noticed the urine had a few bublles (like foam) I develod flank pain and stopped it at the 7th day. Two weeks later I developed a painful UTI with blood and severe diarrhea. I had never had UTIs, I feel that PCN caused a superinfection.

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: slanzl, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 07

I take this drug as a preventative when having my teeth cleaned due to heart valve leakage.The last time I took it I had the problem of diarreaha and had to replace good bacteria in my colon with other meds. I don't want that problem again and don't know whether to take it again.