AndroGel

Comment from: 2pence45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 02

I have IBS, especially troublesome is the bloating, constipation and gas. When I travel (which I have to travel a lot for work) I especially have trouble with constipation. I stumbled upon this tea when looking for herbal teas in the grocery store. It work perfectly. I drink a cup of hot tea in the evenings and my bowel movements have regulated nicely. The tea has a pleasant flavor and I do not add sugar. I feel like it has been very helpful. I recommended it to my mother and she really liked it too.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 29

I have crohns disease and duodenal ulcers. I drink fennel tea during crohns flare-ups to decrease inflammation and gas; it has saved my digestive life :)

Comment from: asdfghjklpark13-18on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 13

horrible. spent the night with a terrible stomachache, which continued on to the morning. This then led to vomiting and diarrhoea. Not a pleasant experience AT ALL. And this was just on the first time I consumed it.

Comment from: Kitty45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 10

It helps greatly with gas/bloating, but I am starting my period unexpectedly (early) and have very heavy bleeding for 2-3 days. I am 49 years old and periods have not stopped yet. I feel like I'm back in my teenage years with periods.

Comment from: Freda Kaela55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: June 30

When l went for my eyes examination for my bad site l was told by the doctor that l should start putting on eye glasses because l have started developing cataracts . l took the Doctors advise,went and bought glasses to be used when reading, after doing that l found that infact putting on glasses was making my eyes even worse l started making 8 oz of fennel tea putting one tea spoon sugar, one table spoon of lemon juice or just add one full table spoon of honey to give me a mild taste. Since 2008 l have never used the glasses up to day l read books every day without putting on glasses. Fennel is very good to take only 8 oz and twice every after one week. The reason why l do that because it is very strong. Otherwise if you take to much of it like every day you can loose a lot of weight, which may read to some thing else. and you may think that it is not good for you. And too much of any thing is not good for your health anyway.

Comment from: AD25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 03

I have suffered from extremely painful periods all my life.Recently I came across this remedy on the internet and gave it a shot. Trust me, a cup of fennel tea just reduces the pain to such an extent that I can go about my daily routine. It has no side effects.

Comment from: 55-64 Published: November 29

lost 3.5 lbs.

Comment from: meme55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 07

I have heartburn and blotting and I chew a pinch when every I feel it coming on, but I take it everyday still

Comment from: Gracie75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 05

I have IBS and I read where it helped with bloating and gas, so I tried it and it seems to be helping me. I love the flavor, a hint of licorice. I get the decaffeinated, because caffeine gives me IBS. I have to run to the bathroom after drinking anything with caffeine.MSG causes me a problem too and its in everything. Try the tea, the benefits are good. Alvita is the brand name that I use. That is the only one that is decaffeinated that I have been able to find. It cost $6.99 for 24 tea bags. Its a bit expensive, but worth it to me.

Comment from: shimmaa25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 26