Angeliq

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 27

I brought the 1 day treatment because my hormonal change during my period caused a yeast infection. After 30 min to an hour of insertion I started itching really really bad, then the burning came, and now my vagina feels so swollen and painful. I hope this subsides soon. It's worse than the orginal yeast infection.

Comment from: Jjboivin 19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 02

I am 20 years old and having my first yeast infection. Well I think. I debated STDs but I have used condoms for 100% if all my sex acts, and no blisters or sores associated with herpes. First doc said it was a YI and did a culture so I guess itâ??s a yo. Anyway prescribed miconazole nitrate 2% for 7 days. Day 1-4 there was no burning and a little improvement of my symptoms. Day five, woke up fine, felt better. And then the burning and itch started way worse than the YI symptoms. I wiped off the cream I had put externally and felt better within an hour. I still feel raw. I am stopping the product and tomorrow I am consulting to get oral meds or something less burny because I donâ??t want to murder my vagina. I am only 20 geez. Any thoughts??

Related Reading: itch

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 27

I did a three day, generic Walgreens brand. Vagina fire razors. To be fair, day one was fine. Totally fine. In fact, I felt like everything cleared up with one treatment, but it says to do all of them regardless. Fine. Day two: VAGINA FIRE RAZORS. I actually thought about freezing a wet tampon to fix me. I'm not doing day three. Eff that noise. This is terrible.

Comment from: Not putting in my candyhole13-18on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 08

I’m 16 and I have had a UTI + yeast infection before. I was prescribed Gyno-Mikozal 2% for 7 days but never used it back then as the yeast infection cleared up when my period started. Now, I believe this is another yeast infection I am experiencing which is less severe than last time, but I have not been diagnosed this time, so I THINK it’s yeast infection. I decided to use this cream for the first time today. There was a vaginal applicator inside but I was like No Way In Hell (especially bcs so many women on here have said that it burned) so I’ve just applied it all over my vulvar region- so far no burning and the itchiness seems to have subsided. There is a slight prickly sensation right on the outside of my vagina because I think some cream may have slipped in...but it’s not that bad at all! I’m planning on finishing the whole 7-day course. Really really hope this works because I don’t want to go to the doctor and do a pelvic exam again lmao. If you’re debating whether to use miconazonale or whatever it’s called, I would honestly suggest getting doctor-verified diagnosis first (unless you get the thing often and you know what it’s like now), before using, by a good gynecologist. Please try treatments like apple cider vinegar baths first- OTC medicines can make your vaginal flora go wack in the long-term. I hope your discomfort goes away soon. <3

Comment from: lalasmith19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 23

This was my first yeast infection and this product really worked for me. I had no burning and actually felt like the infection was gone after the first night of using it (I had the three day one)... I highly recommend this!

Comment from: Rita P35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 05

I used to treat yeast infection and had minimal burning after inserting the 1 day ovule. I was a bit irritated before so I attributed the burning to the medication oozing out onto the irritated area. I would use again.

Comment from: Cw123419-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 08

OMG!!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT BUY THIS!!!! I woke my husband up because I was freaking out!!!!! IT FELT LIKE A FIRE WAS LIT DOWN THERE IT BURNED SO BAD I WANTED GO TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM!!!! when I first inserted it is didn't eel anything but then when the medicine started coming out omg I was in tears!!!!! It BURNS!!!!!!!!

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 11

I used this product for jock itch where my scrotum touched my inner thighs. For about 6 months before using this product, I believed I had heat rash in the area from wearing tight boxer briefs. No itching or pain was associated with the redness. However, after it did not go away for months, decided to do some research which led me to miconazole nitrate in the "spray on" powder form. There was a noticeable difference in reduced redness within the first 24 hours and my skin returned completely to normal within 3 weeks.

Related Reading: itch | heat rash

Comment from: This Girl is on Fire!25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 29

OMG!!! THIS IS HELL! I brought the 7 days Miconazole treatment because I started having vaginal infection symptoms after completing antibiotics for a dental infection. 1 minute after applying I experienced intense burning, itching, and pain in my vagina. I was almost in tears. I tried to stand up to go to the bathroom and I couldn't walk because of the pain. I had to lay down for at least 15 minutes and the pain decreased, but the itching and discomfort stayed. I prefer I lifetime of yeast infections than 1 minute of this torture. I used Clotrimazole in the past and it was perfect. I tried Miconazole this time thinking it was the same thing... I couldn't be more wrong. To whoever decided that this cream was good to use inside vaginas: I hope you burn in hell