Anzemet Tablets

Comment from: LVsis, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 12

Anzemet is very effective and quick. I recommend this Rx for anyone going through chemotherapy. Even after 12 years, I am still lucky and appreciative that my Oncologist gave me free samples for 2/3s of treatment. For the last part of treatments, I had to pay for the the 5 pills at $60.00/pill totalling $300.00. Even if the cost of the Rx has to come out of pocket, the expensive drug is well worth the price of avoiding the suffering of nausea and vomiting. What a lifesaver Anzemet was to me. Thanks

Related Reading: nausea and vomiting

Comment from: 7-12 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: October 23

I was given this while I was on chemo. When I was taking Carboplatin it was helpful, then when I took Temazolamide it get rid of the nausea completely.

Related Reading: carboplatin

Published: November 29

medicaton was very expenceive,, but my insuranc paid all but $15.00 for 13 pills. they coat $100.00 per pill. this was 11 years ago. It worked very well.