Apriso

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 21

I started taking this medication in January 2011 and it worked for me immediately - I felt 120% better than I had in years. No more cramping/pain. It is a miracle drug as far as I am concerned :) It is (unfortunately) very expensive.

Comment from: Suzy65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 10

Have been on Apriso for 1-1/2 years. First 6 months 4 a day, then the past year 2 a day for maintenance as symptoms are gone. Had a follow-up colonoscopy last month and results show no evidence of colitis!!! First clean colonoscopy since I was diagnosed over 20 years ago! No adverse reaction to this drug. Would highly recommend it.

Related Reading: apriso | colitis

Comment from: Toyotaroadrunner65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 27

I have been taking this expensive $$$.$$ for a week and nothing yet. Still have symptoms.

Comment from: Rebecca75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 07

This med has made diarrhea worse gave it one month told doctor so he added another with called budesonide total diarrhea every half hour. I stopped today everything, trying crackers pedilight & anti-diarrhea, my fingers are crossed. I gave one piece of toast...I'm praying, if not we are going to ER

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: centaurojz55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: May 24

Using this drug for the past 6-7 years, only one flare up because I decided to reduce the dosage, down side?....$372 per month, with insurance (high deductible) with the $100 coupon from manufacturer discounted.

Comment from: oiLcri465-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 18