Aredia

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 26

SIDE EFFECTS WERE: FEVER TO 101 X 2 DAYS, NAUSEA & VOMITING, RIGORS, CHILLS, PARESTHESIAS, MALAISE X 2 MORE DAYS.

Comment from: gldngirl3145-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 29

I've only had this treatment twice now, but both times I've experienced pretty much all of the side effects listed, along with inflammation/pain/infection to the I.V. site. My doctor put me on Cipro to combat that and it worked. My doctor will be giving me Benadryl before my giving me the Aredia next time to see if that rids the infection from happening. Overall, it's something I can handle and deal with.

Comment from: Himalnid55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 07

It has improved my bone density with no known side effects

Comment from: DebraD45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 22

I have taken this drug approximately every 4 weeks since being dxd with bone mets 4 years ago. I usually get mild, flu-like sxs for a few days after, but it is well worth taking if it protects my bones!

Comment from: aredia45-54on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: July 30

Comment from: DLP316955-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 26

THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE HAD IS THAT FOLLOWING DENTAL WORK I WAS DX WITH ONJ

Comment from: John75 or overon Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 20

Monthly injection... after a year bone mass about same so has reduced that degeneration. Leg pain reduced, back pain no more. Do not seem to have related side effects. Very important to have nutritional food... go to Chinese buffet from fish, chicken, veg, to fruit and hot tea. Appetite has come back.

Comment from: wbfgb55-64 Published: March 28

As far as i know this drug don't work for me

Comment from: Zoeyellenon Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: April 18

I have aredia infusions to stop bone loss from taking Arimidex for Breast Cancer. I feel like I have the flu for 3 or 4 days,but I have noticed it really helps with the bone pain.