Aricept

Comment from: 65-71 Published: April 01

My husband is 71 and had been getting increasingly conjused and forgetful. Unable or unwilling to make a meal for himself ,even heating up soup. Aricept 10Mg has helped his appetite although he still wont prepare food and he is much more socialble. Glad we have it, no side effects he will adit to.

Related Reading: aricept

Comment from: Brown75 or overon Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 08

It has helped with verbal communication. It may have caused longer, more involved/detailed dreams that I am willing to trade-off on the speech aspect.

Comment from: marianne75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 23

keeps the user of this drug awake at night and confused whether it is day or night--will have to decide about continuing or discontinuing-have heard it does nit cure dementia at all-and it is (maybe) helpful in slowing the progress of the dementia???

Related Reading: dementia

Comment from: Charlie55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 20

This is a horrible drug! My mother took it for 3 days and now she won't get out of bed,lot's of side effects!This drug should be taken off the market!

Comment from: Cinlogan on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 18

I am posting this again! I am so disgusted with this crap. So you create a medication with the greatest side affect of diarrhea for already impaired individuals!!! I will no longer be giving this to my mother we saw no difference accept her feeling ashamed about diarrhea. Is this the best you can do!!!!

Related Reading: diarrhea

Published: August 18

I am beyond disgusted with the most prevalent side affect of this medication. So you create a medication with the side affect of diarrhea with no true efficacy or results to be that are already impaired!!!!! I am beyond disgusted with the health care field and will no longer be giving this crap to my mother

Related Reading: diarrhea

Comment from: labguru200245-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 15

This medication is not a cure for the condition let's make that clear. There is no cure..this medication is just palliative care. It does not stop the progression please do not give out false hope about this medication. My mother-in-law was on it, and my husband and I had her taken off of it. It's just the pharmaceutical companies racking up dollars!!!!!!!! IT IS NOT A CURE!!!!

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 27

I've been taking 10 MG for 2 years due to a fall that lead to a brain injury it has helped me lead a normal life I do have some days of confusion but that is very normal.