Arimidex

Published: December 26

Don't take this drug! Bad side effects, and some of them last years after taking the drug! I took it in 2008 and most of the side effects went away, but the arthritis is still there. You can't put back cartilage when it is gone. Do not take this, please!

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: FIONA65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 05

I developed GROVERâÂ?Â?S DISEASE after taking this drug for a few months, which is a rash that matched the pictures and symptoms described in the on-line info that I researched. Nowhere in the literature from my pharmacy, nor did any knowledge or info come from my oncologist about GROVERâ??S DISEASE being a side-effect of ANASTRAZOLE. I was then prescribed EXEMESTANE, which was much too costly for me - so I am now taking TAMOXIFEN, which is affordable for me. I am thinking positive in the hope that I will not experience the side effects that others have been listing. Has anyone else had a rash that could not be identified when taking ANASTRAZOLE? And if you have, have you researched whether or not it could be causing GROVERâÂ?Â?S DISEASE. ??

Related Reading: exemestane | tamoxifen

Comment from: Karenvm5pim65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: August 01

Increased bone pain with fracture of spine after 6month p use!

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: May 22