Arixtra

Comment from: old man65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: April 08

I have been using this for over 14 years, but the whole time I have had muscle pain and weakness, stiffness upon stopping for 20 minutes or more. Totally locked arms and legs upon waking up in the morning or napping. Recently it has gotten worse, cannot climb stairs, walk normal, no strength in limbs. I stopped the injections and it all cleared up. I feel 20 years younger. I found out that it is a copy of the Tiapan poisinous snake venom. It is now being produced in India at a new factory that is a new company that also is growing at a rapid rate. I wonder if the quality is the same as the original drug.

Comment from: old man65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 28

Comment from: Jan55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 20

I was on Coumadin and other medications therapy that failed me. I no choice but to be on Arixtra for the rest of my life. (I have a gene factor that causes clotting issues in my brain). Iâ??ve been on Arixtra for 8years and no side effects. Arixtra saved my life. It very expensive !

Related Reading: coumadin | arixtra