Aspirin

Comment from: danzan65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 09

I use this mixed in with medium grain brown rice and the difference is that it enhances the qualities of the brown rice. I don't have any illness or condition that I'm trying to treat but I got onto Job's Tears after reading internet posts wherein they are used quite a bit with old Chinese people to pep them up and to promote their liver function. It surely does this for me. I am now 70 years old and have been using them for about 10 years. If I use brown rice alone without the Job's Tears, I just don't get the same reaction, that is an increased well being state as when I mix in the Job's Tears. One thing to note is when using both the brown rice and the Job's Tears together, I always have to 'take a dump' right after eating them. This is a good thing as most people don't have a regular bowel movement at all. I'm currently recommending this mix to a friend of mine who's been battling hepatitis C for the past 20 years of his life and he is 10 years younger than me. Hope it does some good but as everyone should know what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. However, I have another friend who has a gastrointestinal problem periodically and he reports the same thing with a 'dump' every time he eats them and it really cleans him out and reduces the pain in his lower intestinal tract. Of course he does all of the bad things too like smoking, beer drinking and bad junk food ingestion but he comes back to this 'eating mix' of mine to bring him back to feeling better. Anyone out there might try this if you have the inclination to and just see if you don't feel better with their usage.