Astelin

Comment from: MAB55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 12

I just started 6 days ago-helps with congestion/headache, but makes me sleepy... will start using at night. Flonase wasn't helping much anymore.

Related Reading: headache | flonase

Comment from: allieK55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 24

This is my go-to medication whenever I have an allergic throat. Sometimes my throat will itch so badly that I can't sleep. This takes care of it right away.

Related Reading: itch

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 01

Shortly after my first dose, I experience fatigue, significant drowsiness drowsiness, body aches. Problems gradually went away. Won’t be taking it again

Related Reading: fatigue

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 20

I use Astelin if I encounter the early signs of a sinus infection (sinus pressure, runny nose, etc.) and it has been most effective in minimizing the potential for a major sinus infection occurring. I has helped tremendously in reducing the number of serious sinus infections I now have.

Related Reading: astelin | sinus infection

Comment from: Anonymous45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 26

This is the only nasal spray that seems to work for me. At first it makes me sneeze and my nose run more for just 5 minutes about. Then I blow my nose and it's all dried up and I can go about my day. I wish I could get it over the counter since it's not a steroid. There are other nasal sprays that are steroids that they sell over the counter which make things worse in the long run.