Avandaryl

Comment from: Dave, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 04

My blood sugare taking Avandaryl and Januvia is acceptable. I am not a candidate for Lantus Insulin injection

Related Reading: avandaryl | januvia | lantus

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 17

using this medication avandaryl 4/4 for over 3 years it has made me gain weight

Related Reading: avandaryl

Comment from: mbunkerusa, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: March 22

Using the 4/2 combination controlled my glucose levels and I could eat normal foods without having to watch my sugar intake. Sometimes it worked too well and I have to carry a small bottle of orange juice to overcome shock from low sugar.

Related Reading: shock

Comment from: tishstaton, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 15

I have gain over 320 pounds while using this drug but it keeps my sugar regulated. Not sure If it is causing the swelling, tingling and pain in my legs, feet and toes. I am also taking LYRICA which has similar characteritics of AVANDARYL. ANY HELP WILL BE APPRECIATED.

Related Reading: lyrica | avandaryl

Comment from: tishstaton, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: June 11

Avandaryl kept my blood sugar levels low and I have not experienced any side affects from it. I have more enegry while taking it than I have had with other diabetic medications. I think it is a very good drug.

Comment from: benj, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 10

very effective but its price is high

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 07

Would like to find a cheaper brand of this drug,similar to this

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 19

I was having swelling of my feet and ankles. I saw my physician who immediately took me off of the drug - in three days I have already lost 14 pounds.

Comment from: [email protected], 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: March 10

no problems until I started taking Lantus insulin injections about 3 months ago. Developed chest pains. Stopped avandaryl and pain subsided.