Axert

Comment from: pat65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 28

It's a placebo as far as I'm concerned. Ibuprofen has a better effect than this stuff

Related Reading: ibuprofen

Comment from: Cynthia65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 20

However after using for 20+ years for fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis I now have liver problems,Excessive bilirubin in urine but all tests normal,so I am not taking Lodine to eliminate possible causes of my current problem.It does say it can cause liver problems but so can many drugs.Its hard without it as it is effective.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia | osteoarthritis | liver

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 14

I was prescribed this for my fibromyalgia. On days where my pain level is tolerable, this medication is fine, but on days that I have more pain, I find myself being worse off. This is mainly because I can't even take BC Powder to help me out. I'm literally stuck with more pain and can't do a thing about it. Not worth it.

Related Reading: fibromyalgia

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 19

The meds have worked very well, I am just concerned about side effects

Published: February 20

Took for 2 months and did nothing to ease my pain

Comment from: AudreyBower25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 30

Honestly, only takes the edge off. I've tried meds that kick more, non narcotic. I get alot of nausea and diahrea with this meds though, so pain for being stuck in the bathroom, depends how bad my pain is.

Comment from: taylhnt65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 28

After 2 weeks taking this medication I had hives for 3 weeks.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 19

I used Etodolac for hip pain; tendonitis was the diagnosis. It gave me a full, nauseous feeling, but it did not relieve pain any more than ibuprofen or aspirin. It did do better than naproxin sodium.

Related Reading: etodolac | hip pain | ibuprofen

Comment from: Lou65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 21

Only taken 1 week, side effects include dizziness and depression.

Related Reading: dizziness | depression

Comment from: momofpaws35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: April 21

I have some arthritis and chronic pain works great. Body almost crippled without it. love the fact that it does not give you a high feeling just less pain.

Related Reading: arthritis | chronic pain

Comment from: mera longhi usa45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 17

I used Mera Longhi Original rhubarb hard digestive candy to cure my severe acid reflux - and it helps instantly by the time I finish the lozenge. It has changed my life and I feel free to live and travel the world. Try it out yourself! It is 100% natural!