Axid

Comment from: mark35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 14

i had sudden stomach problems and my doctor gave me this drug -i take pain medication also for other injuries--this medication erased all stomach problems and i lost the desire to drink any alcoholic drinks(good thing) i recommend this drug over prilosic

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 02

I was taking Prilosec OTC for years and not getting better. A new doctor switched me to this and my symptoms went away in two weeks.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: June 17

Axid was a very successful medication for my pre-ucler status. After taking it for a period of approximately one month, my condition improved greatly. I found the condition cleared and I have been without any ucler related problems until this year. At the present time I am having ucler related problems again and have been unable to locate any store that carries Axid. Is it still available? I certainly prefer Axid over some of the other medications I have been prescribed and would like to be able to purchase Axid now.

Comment from: Dodie Lasky55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: February 14

This works very quickly to relieve stomach discomfort when eating foods that contain onions or peppers, or if I have heartburn from Gerd

Comment from: ALICE65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 23

ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS VERY BAD CONSTIPATION

Comment from: renee25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 25

I have stomach problems for a very long time and this the only thing I have found that works for me. My doctor gave this to me and it seems to be doing its job. I had a test done on my stomach and it showed that the medicine was healing my ulcers within a week after I started taking it. I thank GOD for it because I am ready to go without the stomach pains and the problems.

Comment from: lady me75 or overon Treatment for 10+ years Published: October 05

This medication worked for me for 30 years until it became unavailable over a year ago. i wish i could obtain it again. Why is it not available ?

Published: April 09

Comment from: Happy in SC55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 03

I have been using Axid for many years now and find it better at relieving all of my symptoms of heartburn, acid indigestion, burning throat related to certain foods or eating late. I'm finding it hard to locate now. What's up with this??? IT'S WONDERFUL!!! Please tell me where to get it now that Wal-Mart doesn't carry it any longer.

Comment from: project1245-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: March 25

I am not able to tolerate PPI's for my esophageal condition. My doctor had me try Axid and it has worked like a charm! Most popular drugstores carry this med by prescription.