Azelex

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 18

I have been using Azelex for 2 weeks and I have noticed significant improvement. Fewer pimples have formed, and scars/hyperpigmentation has decreased since using. I've tried many other products that either worsen my skin or dry it out significantly. I have not had that problem with Azelex. It did not burn when I first started using it but on occassion there is slight tinhling. I am pleased with the product.

Related Reading: azelex | scars

Comment from: jragirl, 25-34 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 13

I was prescribed this for my mod-severe acne. Despite having bad acne my skin is very sensitive and things such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin lotion only worsened my acne due to irritation. This medication is so gentle and quite effective. My skin isnt 100% clear but if I don't use the azelex i notice a huge difference. love it! recommend it!

Related Reading: acne | clindamycin | azelex

Comment from: yoyo, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: February 11

I started using Azelex in July 2013 twice a day and by September my face has cleared 90%. The only thing that is not positive is the price of $260 ! But worth it!

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 28

I've been using Azelex for close to 6 weeks. While my outbreaks are somewhat milder and don't last as long, they aren't non-existent. I'm trying to get pregnant, so my doctor prescribed this since it's safe for use during pregnancy. However, if I were not trying, I would probably request something stronger.

Related Reading: pregnancy

Comment from: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 29

had a severe allergic reaction at first application. Hives and face swelling.

Related Reading: hives

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 04

I have only been using this for three weeks I am seeing alot of clearing up. I just hope that my skin stays clear.

Comment from: Azelex 20%, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 05

When I had put the Azelex on it help. It help's keep the acne away.

Comment from: YO RO, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: July 14

i have milia i use the 20% in am and tretinoin 0.05% in pm this combination works well for me decreases keratin production in differnt ways

Related Reading: tretinoin

Comment from: musthors, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 14

waiting for a miracle